The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo 6SPD Manual BPU (1995)

gurnam

Main reason for the price increase is because of the re-spray costing me £2000 along with all the extras that are on the car.

I know I'm not going to get my asking price but I just thought I'd test the water first before lowering it.

thats went up in price since you bought it lol, anyways for what its worth at that price and at that miles - the car would need to be A1......

i think you will struggle mate btw i sold s15 by lowering to 9k maybe you need to do same?

am only suggesting excatly as you did to me

Swings and roundabouts.

Black (re-sprayed with metal flakes which set me back £1500)

Main reason for the price increase is because of the re-spray costing me £2000 along with all the extras that are on the car.

Your respray's gone up in price too :)

Damn yeh it was £1500 sorry.

Will be lowering the overall price as soon as it's been on for a week or two.

Thats not the best thing to say on a for sale add ;)

I'll wait a bit then till you drop the price :D

Just looked at your advert and it says the ECU has been remapped, but don't mention installing a piggyback or a new ECU as you can't remap a stock ECU.

I've not said the ECU is remapped but just mentioned that it just needs a remap along with the included FMIC fitted.

I already know the stock Supra ECU is not mappable but I was referring to an aftermarket ECU.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.