The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 RSP Toyota Supra RZ-S BPU

jon5698

I have decided to finally put up a for sale advert for my supra, i don't really want to do this but i am saving up for a house. I bought the car from Jurgen last year and in the time i have owned it i have probably only covered around 1000 miles. The car is a six speed manual

Since owning it i have got it up to BPU spec with 3" decat pipes uprated walbro pump, uprated spark plugs, blitz nur spec exhaust, greddy fmic trust induction kit greddy bcc Fluidyne radiator and 1.2 bar restrictir ring. It also has grovved discs front and rear and i am not sure if it has uprated pads as well. It has a cusco front strut brace which i repainted as it had started to flake, and i have fitted Do Luck radiator hoses. There is also a momo steering wheel and Apexi boost gauge.

The car was originally black from the factory but was resprayed RSP in japan, the paintwork is in good condition apart from a bit of laqure coming off next to the spoiler and a little bit on the rear drivers side panel. I had Jurgens painter spray the dash black for me as well.

It has covered about 96000 kms and drives perfectly, i fitted a laser line cat 1 alarm and tracker all cetificates for these as well.

I recently serviced the car about 3 weeks ago using new toyota oil filter and Royal Purple oil, i replaced the coolant with new toyota red when i changed the hoses. I have 2 bottles of Royal Purple gear box oil to go with it as i haven't had a chance to do this yet.

I have replaced the rocker cover gaskett and rocker breather pipes as they were letting a little oil through due to them not being tight. I also have new coil pack connectors to fit but haven't had a chance.

The car had a very slight bump on the drivers side i Japan but was so slight that they only had to replace the lights, hence why it doesn't have the facelift lights. Just wanted to be 100% honest about it.

It has 5 months tax and about the same test, but i dont mind re testing it for the new owner if they want? i have probably forgotten a few things so if i have i will add to this later.

Thanks Jon

Edit i am on the ferry to ireland at the minute and my broadband signal is running out so i will add pics asap.

I will take some better pics once i get home later in the week.

Looking for £9500 ono

if anyone is interest car is very nice, last yeat jon wanted a low KM facelift for a certain budget so this came up which had slight repair to front in japan.

there is no Structural damage, it was basically a small front bumper brang and it smashed the lights too..

i suggested to john to fit facelift HL and IND.

but jon needs to shift it on.

400bhp facelift for a good price i think.

you cant tell there has been damage

Really?, I commented in your thread before the car landed in the country that the front end was wrong :innocent:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=189280&page=2

i think john means in japan, my guy in japan told him it had accident to front prior to us bidding for him and john was happy with that to proceed

once it got to uk, my painter said to john there is no evidence of hit and now that he tided the front end up for him it looks nice.

It's ok mate, i would rather be 100% honest about the cars history rather than trying to keep it quiet and then someone finding out about it, and then making me look dodgy lol

It never bothered me when Jurgen told me about it as i trusted his judgment 100% and there are quite a few on here who have seen it in the flesh.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.