The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA-T kit

Dazzi

SOLD

Comes with the following:

2JZGE T4 stainless turbo manifold (braced)

T04b turbo charger .96ar (300-400 hp)

Intake: 3 inch

Inlet: 2 inch

Compressor trim: .60ar

Compressor Wheel diameter: 53.90 /69.31

Turbine Wheel diameter: 63.98 /73.89

Exhaust Trim: .96ar

Turbine flange type:T4 flange

Down pipe flange type: 3 inch v band

Cooling type: oil cool only

40mm wastegate 11 and 5 psi springs included with dump tube

Oil feed, oil return (with all fittings )

Vacuum line

3" stainless turbo downpipe (not pictured)

This is a basic set up with most parts being supplied by Advan Racing. This setup requires an intercooler, intercooler pipes, blow off valve and fuel management to make it complete. This is ideal for low boost setups (upto 9psi) with standard fueling/head gasket. If you want more power from this kit you will need to upgrade to a thicker gasket and bigger injectors along with head bolts.

I am also going to included the Toyota 4-runner dizzy cap with this sale. Everything is brand new and not been used. I have bought everything over the last couple of months to turbo my na again but im looking to get rid of the supra for something more economical as I travel to 40miles a day for work so this is not really ideal :(

Below is a vid and pic of my supra when i previously turbo'd it. Note that the kit im selling has never been on the car, im purely showing an example of what can be achieved.

9UAHI2XflXs

Im looking for £600 posted. I am also open to offers.

I have paid quite a lot on import tax etc so if you're looking to get a kit this would probably turn out cheaper as you won't get stung by the tax man.

PM me any questions you may have.

hello mate,very interested in this.need to have a chat with my mechanic about fitting etc. Then il let you know. Any chance of first dibbs?

i would say 300ish with the 9psi spring and a little more with the 11psi. with the 9psi you are faster then a stock tt (just) speaking from experience...

Cool, so how much more would it cost me to get the other parts, (intercooler, intercooler pipes, blow off valve and fuel management) and fitting too.

Cool, so how much more would it cost me to get the other parts, (intercooler, intercooler pipes, blow off valve and fuel management) and fitting too.

You can find some cheap intercoolers and pipes on ebay so 150 - 200? the biggest price is for piggyback and mapping it - 500, 600?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.