The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT engine head

Tourniquet

Complete head for sale including stock cams, valves and all the other gubbins etc. Great condition but you'd probably want to pull it apart and check everything rather than just bunging it straight on something anyway. Can sort some pictures if need be but Im sure you all know what one looks like and although prefer a pick up I MIGHT possibly be able to arrange something with delivery as I work for UPS but Im not 100% on that just yet. Been told to expect around the £300-£350 mark but open to offers to be honest. Any questions feel free and Ill do my best with them as Im not Mr Technical at the best of times, that's why the search button is my friend :D

• 1 month later...

Yes it came form my single. The bottom end gave me trouble last summer and haven't touched the car since. The plan was to rebuild it this Spring but I have come across a new engine for a good price so I'm just going to lob that in instead hence no need for my head. The bottom end can gather dust in my shed for a bit longer.

The head's on no more than about 50k according to Michel Lane who built her for me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.