The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Parts

hadyn

Right as my Supra TT is now gone, I've got all these parts knocking around and they need to go :) Prices include P&P

VSVs £5 each

J-spec plastic headlights. They have yellowed, but the units themselves are in good condition, all brackets/clips etc are complete and these have never been opened. Ideal for a refurb. £30 SOLD

J-spec stock 16" wheel centres. Some of the tabs are broken/wobbly, but they should secure into your wheels no problem. £6 SOLD

Carbon style plastic battery cover. Will require the corners cutting out to expose the terminals and fit. £10

VSV £5 SOLD AshBHP

Rear Strut Top Mounts £5

New rear boot rubber sealed part number 67293-14051 £5 SOLD MoeBlunt

Breather pipes £2 SOLD AshBHP

J-spec fuel pump with about 110k miles on it £10

Stock TT radiator top hose £5

TT stock airbox £25 SOLD

Blitz LM panel filter £12 SOLD

(less than 3000 miles on it)

stock TT intercooler hose £8

stock TT intercooler hose x2 (I think the longer one is for the VVTi) £6 each

stock HKS SSQV silver fins x2 (ideal if you want to return to the standard sound or want to play around with the fins) £3 each SOLD

Interior J-spec fusebox cover £2

Mikalor clamp £3

Stock TT BOV £10 SOLD

Wheel hub bolts x 3 (2 are still sealed) £5 the lot SOLD JamieP

Power Steering Reservoir Hose (new and sealed) part number 44348-24040 £8 SOLD

Hand polished Blitz SUS filter adater pipe. Not perfect but looks better than not polished :) £10

Fluidyne auto transmission cooler (Brand new, just want what I paid for it) £40 ***SOLD JARNO***

Rear boot trim parts (1 is missing) £6 the lot SOLD

coilpack wiring repair kit (use to repair connections to 1 coilpack - has connector and wiring) part number 82998-12440 £5 SOLD

j-spec digital clock, lower tab is broken but the clock should fit and secure just fine £4

can you get me another one and i'll pay you or do you know where i can get another one then mate?

Cant get anymore mate, but your local toyota dealer can sort you out with the rest for a premium price. One fresh new rubber will help quieten down the squeaks a bit though. If you still want it its yours :)

Guest SupraGTE

ill take

Power Steering Reservoir Hose (new and sealed) part number 44348-24040

Fluidyne auto transmission cooler (Brand new, just want what I paid for it) £40

where does the transmission cooler go? what does it help with?

You can fit it in the front bumper wing duct. If you have an automatic, the cooler helps to keep the auto fluid cool. Especially good for track or drag racing. Also good if you plan on doing a few burnouts with your autobox :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.