The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Glass Headlights

Need4Speed

I have a pair of UK glass headlights for sale. They have the adjuster motors but no bulbs. One is in perfect condition, the other has minor corrosion to the chrome trim inside the unit (you can see it all on the left of the two photos). I've recently taken these off my UK car. If you've only ever driven with J-spec headlights these are a revelation when driving at night.

Offers by PM only please. Bear in mind I'm sending these from France and that will cost about £50 - so no joke offers. You are free to collect, but I'm in the south!

Mine were £295 direct from Steve Manley at the beginning of the year. They usually sell for £200 give or take.
You lot in England are soooo lucky when it comes to Supras. Not only is it virtually impossible to import a J-spec here, the headlights are 700€ a pair:((yes, seven hundred)

Sorry dude meant to put J-spec instead of Uk :(
Nope again. The car is a UK car and we drive on the other side of the road here. The headlights at 700€ are French spec. If you want to register a J-spec Supra in France allow a year and 4-5000€... and there's no guarantee you'll get it registered!

Now, anybody want to buy a pair of UK glass headlights?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.