The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" Rota GTR's

Guest Budz86

As stated I'm selling my Rota GTR's. Only had them on the car for about 4-5 weeks before the tyres were slashed and since then I've never had the money to buy new tyres :( Decided to sell them as they are just sitting there and I could use the cash.

Pictures are below. The rears are both deep dish and take 265's, fronts are 235. Offset is ET35 and they do clear UK brakes.

To clarify, these will be sold without tyres.

Thanks guys

Dean

Will let these go for £500, post not included!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What offset are they please:search:

Not sure of the offset mate TBH. They went on mine fine and when I ordered them from Whifbitz I specifically said I wanted wheels I didn't have to use spacers on. Not sure if that answers your question?

Can't you claim on your insurance for vandalism?

I could, but the excess is around £500! And I lose my no claims. :(

Oh to be standing behind a piece of sh*t like that with a pick-axe handle just as he's bending to slash the second tyre.

Sorry for your troubles bud, wish I could afford them, black rims on my black soop, I'm gettin a semi:eyebrows:

They smashed all but 2 windows and took a bat to the spoiler while they were at it [ANGRY][/ANGRY] and to top it off, got a letter from the police saying there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute the guys who did it! But I now know who they are :sly:

They're really good wheels, I have the exact same set.

Sorry to hear about the t****ers messing with your car. There's just no justice in this world sometimes. I hope karma catches up with them.

Just to let people know they clear UK brakes fine :) No spacers, can't remember the offset.

I bought mine brand new from envy for £800 + delivery, so £750 new was an even better bargain.

Will ask a couple of friends if they're interested this week for you mate. Are you willing to post and if so what would postage costs be?

Why would someone smash up your car like that (besides the fact their idiots)?

Did you p*** someone off or something? Taking a bat to someones car is a targeted attack imo.

It was targeted but not at me. I was at a mates house and his brother had recently been seeing a girl, turns out he boyfriend didn't like it! http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=160744

More a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

They're really good wheels, I have the exact same set.

Sorry to hear about the t****ers messing with your car. There's just no justice in this world sometimes. I hope karma catches up with them.

Just to let people know they clear UK brakes fine :) No spacers, can't remember the offset.

I bought mine brand new from envy for £800 + delivery, so £750 new was an even better bargain.

Will ask a couple of friends if they're interested this week for you mate. Are you willing to post and if so what would postage costs be?

Thanks mate. Yes I am willing to post, still got the packaging it came in too as I was planning on selling my stock wheels before all of this. Not sure about the costs, but if it's reasonable I'll pay them or do a deal with the buyer.

Oh, and karma has caught up with them, if you know what I mean ;)

Fair point Mike. I was going to avoid doing that if possible as I'm interested to see what these 'silly' offers are. Worst I can do is say no, can't really take offense as I asked for offers!

I've had these up before and the thing that let them down was lack of tyres, although I have just noticed Wiffbitz have got 1 set of Toyo T1R's for around £500 in the exact size I had for them. Linky

I did expect the worst :D

Lovely wheels though , just a few months early for me :(

No problem mate. Let me know when you are looking to buy as they might still be around.

Free bump!

Any chance you could look on the back side of the wheels (or maybe the back face of a spoke) and see if there's anything like "ET35" or "ET50" or anything similar? That will give people the offset and may generate some more interest. Plus a pic or two of them on a Supe would no doubt help as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.