The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bid on my dash!!

marc_p

Ok seeing as items are only worth what somebody is willing to pay I decided to let my dash go to whoever says they will pay the highest (even if it's 1p), there will be postage aswell although I don't know how much it will cost so I will just say £5 and refund if it costs less.

Anyway, the dash is for a facelift only and has been painted in BMW Arctic Silver (from a Halfrauds spray can), it was painted by myself to a matt finish and I do have to say that it has been sprayed rather well (trying not to blow my own trumpet :D).

I will let the bidding run for 48 hours, sweets will not be accepted unless it's Haribo Starmix which will be calculated at 50p a pack;)

It's running for 48 hours and will only be ended for an NA-T turbo kit.

Now come on people, bid! This is one awesome dash for sale and it is the dash to end all dash's, if you drive down the street with this dash in the car people will clap and cheer at you, women/men will be begging to have s3x with you and you will be loved by all, expect such comments like:

-Wow, look at that dash!

-That is the best dash in the world!

-That is the coolest person I have ever seen.

-That is awesome, can I touch it.

-F**k me!

-Please make sweet love to me in the car whilst I gaze upon the maginicent dash.

So if you:

-Are lonely

-Are a Virgin

-Is generally wanting s3x

-Have no freinds

-Have a job that isn't going so well

Then buy my dash, your world will be flipped upside down and all the above will no longer be problems, you will have an amazing job, be having s3x with supermodels and have more freinds than you could dream of. All because of this simply stunning dashwork.

Bid now!

Pics of the dash below:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a bag of haribo,

Yes, that's 50p there;)

half can of lynx Africa,

Africa is sooooo yesterday and will not be accepted.

full bottle of night nurse

I usually finds a w@nk does the job so will not be accepted.

and a hole puncher!

Can't find a hole puncher so I will accept this as 50p

thats all in front of my eyes now and it could be yours.............

Could you try looking a bit further? *hopes the T.V. becomes 'in front' of his eyes*:innocent:

nope the pringles arent full and the stapler is one of those tiny little ones that just about staples 2 sheets of A4 together.

Then they are no good to me:tongue:

*realises his plan of ramming a full box of pringles down a gypsies throat and then stapling his mouth shut is once again foiled*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.