The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Custom Pioneer boot build

razza

Fantastic sounding set-up :cool:

2 x Chrome Pioneer Amps mounted on the boot build (i.e. they're not just sat in the boot):

360W 4 Channel amplifier

Type Bridgeable Power Amplifier

PWM regulated MOSFET power supply

Input level/gain control

Load impedance capability 1-8 ohm

RCA terminals Full Range Gold-plated enabling Link Top connection

Speaker Terminals Screw-type

Power / ground terminals Large gold-plated

Crossover network

High voltage input capability (400 mV - 6,5 V)

High performance balanced isolator circuit

Reversible endcaps for installation versatility

MOSFET output section

And Pioneer 10" sub:

10" subwoofer

1500 watts max powe

Dual voice coil

3 layer fibre woven radial surround

Interlaced glass fibre/carbon fibre reinforced impp cone

All in very good condition. All in a built box and shelf construction covered in grey acoustic carpet (which has worn where it contacts the boot lid). This should just lift out the boot. It also allows you some space either side still for some shopping, not much mind...

The CD changer isn't included in the sale, but the boot build around it is. There may be wiring available as well as just putting the stock sub back in place (but can't confirm that yet). There's also a green neon sat under the shelf which comes on when the stereo's on, which I can throw in if you want it, if you don't let me know because I can always use it for something...

Selling as stripping bits off to make it a little more practical as it's a daily driver, and the only car we have at the moment, and I need the boot space back (and could do with the cash).

This would have to be collection only really due to the size and weight of it.

£400

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.