The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 N/A Auto, Black, 51k miles £2700 ono

Guest DrifterWanaB

Guest DrifterWanaB

Hello Every One

Due to my morgage and bills going up i can no longer afford my supra :bye: and its time to face facts that it needs to go inplace of a cheap run around.

As above its a 1993 (i had put 1994 in the title by mistake) import n.a Auto in black

It has 17" blitz split rims fiitted, supra seat covers and supra mats. front numper has clear indicators fitted

Other than that its factory standard

Has a immobiliser, and remote looking - but for some reason the alram siren has been removed other than having no siren the rest of the system works fine. i think the siren must have gone faulty at some point and was never replaced

Air con, elec front cloth seats, elec mirrors. I had the aircon system flushed and regassed by kwick fit a month or so ago.

Its been converted to MPH and ODO is in Miles and reads just under 52,000 miles

The headlights had gone cloudy and yellow, so a refurbed them and they now look so much better!

I have changed the front pads for mintex pads, and have the rear pads but not fitted yet.

I fitted some new Falken FK451 (265/45/17) tyres on the rear a couple of months ago, the front has Pirelli P7000 (235/45/17) fitted with a few mill of tread left.

Body work is very good for age, only has 1 small pin dent on the arch, and a couple of small light scuffs/scratches no signs of rust etc and the paint polishes up really well

INterior is in very good condition new damage/rips/burns etc

Engine bay is pretty much spotless, under the boot carpet it still has all the tools, jack and space saver looks like its never been used.

Now the bad part, the car was bought CAT D front end cosmetic damage by previous owner and reapired by them. If you very closely inspect the car you can see evidence of repairs etc but as you can see from the photos the front looks nearly perfect but more importantley the car drives perfect like it should!

The car has never skipped a beat, starts first time, runs perfect, drives perfect and if i could afford to keep her i would do so for many many years!

Tax and MOT is up at end of july, but ill get it mot'ed before selling to give buyer piece of mind - should fly through mot no worries (now got 12 months MOT + 6 months tax)

Alloys can do with a refurb, i have done one myself already - looks allot better, just havent had the time to do the other 3:(

So thats all i can think of for now, pictures show a ampin the boot iam taking this and my speakers out of the back, i will also be taking out my headunit and putting the JDM JVC unit back in

now

£2200 no offers

Drop me a pm if you would like any more info or would like to come and view, heres the pics

Guest DrifterWanaB

I had wrote it was a 1994 just me being dim its actually 1993,

And it has just passed its MOT with flying colours so now has 12 months MOT

Out of interest more than anything else, what sort of % increase on an annual premium does the Cat D introduce? Do the insurance company agree a value with you or would they, in the event of total loss, say it's an old car, a Cat D, sorry but it's only worth £5? :eek:

Free bump ;)

Guest DrifterWanaB

doesnt make any difference to premium with it being a cat d

when they come to replace it in the event of a total loss i think they just give you the same as a none catd equivalent or how ever much you declaired it to be worth i think

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.