The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bargain Facelift Hks to4r single turbo 6 speed Top secret

n boost

Hello everyone, PRICE REDUCED £10.500

My facelift single turbo supra is for sale at a reduced price as i am fed up with time wasters and need a quick sale.

Car is also advertised on pistonheads.

Please see pistonheads for recent pics as i can't seem to upload them here.

It has a top secret bodykit,hks to4r turbo and greddy wastegate and runs like a dream. I am only selling this due to insurance as i have picked up points and am going self employed.

I have had this car for over 2 years and was the first uk owner after the import company, and have spent thousands on her. She has covered 47,000 miles and have previous mot's and has had oil/filter changes every 3k miles. I have also just had oil/filter,new timing belt and denso plugs fitted along with New helix clutch. The Turbo has been rebuilt and modded by turbo dynamics a few months ago and has 8 mths warranty. The car was dynoed/mapped at 519 hp at 1.35 bar at the hubs at PJ motorsport and have dyno print outs.

As u can imagine i have spent thousands and am taking a big loss selling the car for this price.

I have a few spares which will go free with a car.

The paintwork is in good condition although there are a few very light scrathes and odd stonechip.

Engine runs great and dont know about internals as i never have opened it.

It has e/w, e/m(folding), Traction control,p/s etc.

I have tried to to remember as many mods as possible and have reciepts for most. If i have missed anything i will edit it.

Spec list.

Engine and electronics:

hks to4r turbo modded under warranty

XS power manifold modded

Greddy type c/h wastegate and screamer

Greddy frount mount intercooler and hard pipe kit

Greddy BOV

Greddy e manage and SARD analyse ecu

SARD 650 cc injectors (recently fitted)

cusco high pressure rad cap

Walbro fuel pump

FSE 1.1 fuel regulator

oil catch can

Denso IK24 plugs

Interior:

Blitz large boost gauge

Saga V5 EGT gauge ( record/playback etc.)

MOMO millenuim steering wheel and boss

Kenwood cd/mp3 player

Tenzo r bucket seats (reclining)

Exterior:

Top secret frount bumper

OEM sideskirts

Vielside rear squats

Rear spoiler - been told its top secret but cannot confirm

Vented bonnet

TRD style wings

Privacy glass (smoked)

Chassis:

uk 17" alloys

Fully undersealed

strut brace

Tien super street 2 and pillow ball mounts

Uprated bushes

TRD rear diff

Brakes:

J spec brakes

5.1 racing fluid

Drift style handbrake lever

and a few bits i missed out,

B&m quickshift

Fidanza lightweight flywheel and new helix paddle clutch

Apexi induction and custom pipe

Clifford concept 650 antjack cat 1 alarm

heat wrap

crank seal replaced with timing belt

new battery with 2 years warranty

Black Supra embossed car mats

Top secret (not sure) exhaust decatted

Do you have any pictures of the beast?

Yes mate. There are pics pn my pistonheads advert amd i can email them to anyone whos interested.

There are also pics on my previous for sale thread but no racing hart alloys.

I will also take a p/x as long as other car is at the right price and is under 5K in value.

car seems cheap very.. is it hpi clear all running ok ( i might have customer).

is car needing any money spent ?

Hi mate, car is in good condition although it could do with a little tlc cosmetically( few light scratches etc nothing devastating) and is hpi clear and have owned since been in uk.

I drive it regular and engine/box etc is in good nic.

Lots of extras for the money to the right person as i have spent shitloads on it and has many new bits fitted recently.

If it does not sell for this cheap, i will get it minted then just sell it for alot more as i am selling due to points (cd10 etc) and refusal from insurance company to renew policy unless i pay silly money.

What an arse!!

Sorry to hear that mate. The Supra doesn't half attract the day dreaming element:rolleyes:

Tell me about it. I hate selling my car because am having to deal constantly with dreamers/penniless timewasters. I have priced it for a quick sale as so i do not have to deal with these idiots much more as they are really driving me up the wall!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.