The mkiv Supra Owners Club

6 x momo 17's with tyres for sale

hiten55

im putting my alloys up for sale - i have 4 on the car and 2 spare. Havent got pics yet but see my garage. i'll get pics up when i get home tonight.

They are in good condition (2 are still boxed) with the exception of a bit of peel and slight kerbing on one - which you cant see unless you look up close (i can get this repaired depending on price). the 4 that are on the car come with dunlop sport 9000's -one of which is 2 months old (done about 50 miles on it if that) and the others dont seem to have done too much mileage - they still have alot of tread left on them.

im open to offers really. the cars currently in gillingham but i should be collecting it this weekend so i can get them ready for next weekend. ideally collection in kent would be good, if not im willing to post, but id rather not id it can be helped....

pm me with offers or questions ;)

Edit: tyres are: 235/45/17 (f) and 255/40/17 ®

edit part 2: im after around £650 - let me know what you think (they got for double that for four online with the same tyres)

what are the sizes in terms of widths... are they staggered?

Whats the offsets.. will they fit over uk brakes?

not sure on the widths to be honest, but they are definately staggered. i'll post up the widths tommorow once ive called the garage.

as for the uk brakes, i have no idea, can anyone tell me from the 3rd pic? thats currently with jspec rear brakes....

If you say how much you want, you might get more interest. ;-)

price added :) - any feedback / thoughts?

Do you know the widths and offsets yet? :)

err.... where do i find that out? im useless with stuff like that - lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.