The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dukesy's Red N/A J spec - Active Lip Fitted

JDukesy

Well im back again for round 2 and with something very similar to where i left off. Last night i took delivery of another Supra. After selling mine in November last year i have had a succession of other things since, including a EP3 type R, Impreza WRX and an S14a, none of which lasted very long. I have been wanting another since i sold the first one but for various reasons hadn't got one but then this turned up, in Aberdeen and although i had wanted a TT this is a lovely car and i just couldn't resist. So without further ado, here it is (and im sure some of you will recognise it!) No pictures of my own yet but here is one i borrowed (still looks the same)

Plans for this one are pretty much what i wanted to do to my previous supra. Some nice wheels, RMM lip, TRD spoiler, facelift rear lights, J-spec bonnet and TT swap - enjoy!

Anyway will get some more pics up later but for now its good to be back!

Edited by JDukesy (see edit history)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some updated pics. Got new tyres fitted on the front today but found out that my tracking must be drastically out as the inside of both tyres were completely bald so that is the next job! other then that all good! Oh also arches are scrubbing on the rear tyres a bit so rolling the arches will be done ASAP.