The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PureJDM Monthly Meet all JAP/JDM cars welcome Last Thurs of every month :)

Guest supraturbotimmy

Guest supraturbotimmy

Hi again :)

Just posting up Details of the regular monthly meet up, everyone is welcome to pop down for a coke or a meal and check out some lovely jap cars, a few of you guys are regulars that pop down and its just a real nice atmosphere :)

As stated its the last Thursday of every month and goes on no matter the weather, the new location has a supermarket nearby as well as a chipshop and of course the pub so spoilt for choice to be honest lol

car park has no speed bumps of any kind and its a new build and super flat tarmac and all fully lit :)

Facebook event below

https://www.facebook.com/events/520219961383508/

postcode pe2 8gp

from 8pm

we hope to see a few of you there :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest supraturbotimmy

it's in Peterborough mate, postcode at the top but cuz it's a new build some older sat navs may not have it in but here is a pic of the location to make it easierImageUploadedByTapatalk1375702226.862024.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
it's in Peterborough mate, postcode at the top but cuz it's a new build some older sat navs may not have it in but here is a pic of the location to make it easier[ATTACH]173296[/ATTACH]

Hey Craig, we were away and missed July's meet, but intend to try and get over for this months. Paul has his Impeza on the road and Carmel is keen to show her new wrap off so hopefully there will be 3 of us.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my car back together and will be leaving in ten mins. PM me your mobile Craig if you see this, ta.

Edit:

What a disaster!

We ended up leaving a bit late, but just couldn't find the place.

We had 3 satnavs between us and mine took us to PE2 8GR (we pulled up at a Tesco Express very close to that post code) which I would have thought was pretty close, but just couldn't find you.

Not a single person including taxi drivers had ever heard of the Dropped Pin and in the end we gave up and come home. Sadly, the pic capture you posted didn't give any road names to even get us close. Oh well, I guess we will catch up at JAE.

Double edit:

So the place is called the Apple Cart for future reference, I don't do facebook and when I clicked on the link using my mobile while we were looking and it told me I had to register. But clicking on it using a valid id and password has all the info you need.

Edited by Shane (see edit history)

Guest supraturbotimmy

bugger :(

ah yeah tesco is very close mate but because it's a new build maps are not up to date :\ the dropped pin is exactly where we meet but google maps hasn't updated the maps but does have to roads going to it. the dropped pin thing is google marking a place not the name of place mate, i'm sorry i should've made that clearer :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest supraturbotimmy
I tried to join the PureJDM forum ahead of coming down for a meet, but the request is still pending with a mod?

pm your username you tried registering with and i'll look at it :) i've just gone through a few pages but nothing stood out as a human registration, i get LOADS of spam trying to register :\

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
It is 100% on this month, also myself and Alex will be going on our supra's aswell so should have few supra owners their all being well

Thanks for confirming Keith, will see you then all being well. Will see if Paul is up for it too, his Impreza is sweet now, and very very loud!