The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball Convoy M1/A1 - 16th May To Travelodge

Littler

Hi Guys,

As dragonball is getting closer I thought I'd pop up a thread for the convoy a bit like last year. I know some members mentioned going down the A1 this year which I'm up for but I thought I'd ask people to say which road they will be heading down so we can put a convoy together.

To summarise the possible routes, the M1 way last year was:

M1 J28 - Tibshelf Services

M1 J15A - Northampton Services

M25 J30 - Lakeside Services

Then continued to Ashford

The A1 route would be similar once joining the M25 with stopping at services on the way down to meet people.

Which route would people prefer? Add your name to the below with your nearest services/junction :) (M1/A1 stops will be chosen based on where people are.

Proposed idea:

12.30 - Tibshelf Services DE55 5TZ (J29/J28 M1)

-Littler

-Tyson

-Mallo

-Jonny

-Guessing Marc P based on the above :D

13.45 - Northampton Services NN4 9QY (J15A M1)

-Ellis

-Guigsy

-North West Members

-Cullcfc

-burna and pete?

Anyone wanting to meet us after the M1 (so M25 onwards to the Travelodge) let me know and I'll add it in :)

Does the above work for everyone? Should mean we arrive at Ashford for 4pm ish so we avoid most traffic.

Edited by Littler (see edit history)

:D your right though, would be good to get you there, bin a while since JAE

Get your wax out fatty..!!

I'll see what we can do about getting there early. We only normally leave at 12.00 but it's a couple of hours earlier so shouldn't be a biggie.

Get your wax out fatty..!!

I'll see what we can do about getting there early. We only normally leave at 12.00 but it's a couple of hours earlier so shouldn't be a biggie.

Are you bringing you box of cleaning bits? :D

Cool will be great to get a good convoy together if we can! I'd say if we meet up with you the M1 would make more sense :)

Are you bringing you box of cleaning bits? :D

Cool will be great to get a good convoy together if we can! I'd say if we meet up with you the M1 would make more sense :)

I am sure the box will make the trip. Although on DB, cleaning is not really feasilble.

We'll see what Ian is doing and I am not sure if Add is still coming or not. Also I know Alex (Drift Bear) is coming this way.

I am sure the box will make the trip. Although on DB, cleaning is not really feasilble.

We'll see what Ian is doing and I am not sure if Add is still coming or not. Also I know Alex (Drift Bear) is coming this way.

I'm sure Add in the main thread said he was as he needs to make sure its clean for the trip :D

I'd forgotten about Alex and Mark will drop them a message to find out what time they are heading down as I'd imagine its not a short trip lol

I'm sure Add in the main thread said he was as he needs to make sure its clean for the trip :D

I'd forgotten about Alex and Mark will drop them a message to find out what time they are heading down as I'd imagine its not a short trip lol

How can you forget about me and westy :( Im shocked Adam! :tongue:

Ps

Have no idea what our plan is lol, Will call mark once i'm home and arrange everything then!

• 2 weeks later...

Bump, anyone else joining?

H would we be meeting you where the M6 joins the M1 so I think the j17 services? Just trying to work out rough times, so if we met at J29 services to start at 12.30 that means we would be at the J17 services for around 1.30?

Ellis what M1 junction would be best for you?

Proposed idea:

12.30 - Tibshelf Services DE55 5TZ (J29/J28 M1)

-Littler

-Tyson

-Mallo

-Jonny

-Guessing Marc P based on the above :D

13.45 - Northampton Services NN4 9QY (J15A M1)

-Ellis

-Guigsy

-North West Members

Anyone wanting to meet us after the M1 (so M25 onwards to the Travelodge) let me know and I'll add it in :)

Does the above work for everyone? Should mean we arrive at Ashford for 4pm ish so we avoid most traffic.

Will see you there!

Anymore for anymore? H could you PM me your mobile so I can give you a ring if there are any issues :)

Also pointed burna in the direction of this thread so there maybe another!

Pm'd. Not sure how long it will take us to get to J15 on the M1 but we will be there for 13.45 all being well.

got my ITN files sorted tonight thanks to Ian Ian and Scott C.

Woot.