The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Dark Knight Supra

Littler

Got a couple of things done tonight, moved onto the interior and have stripped the dash out and going to re-paint it using plasti-dip for a stock looking finish and will also be fitting the arm rest covers. Should keep me busy over the weekend :)

'Bout time :rolleyes: :p

Can't wait to see how those arm rests look mate. I have my finger on the button, ready to press if they turn out nice ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as the weather isn't playing ball at pod this weekend I decided to give the car a post winter going over. Also these are the first proper pictures with the skirts/spats removed, I have a feeling the front needs lowering a tad to really nail the look :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=166029&stc=1&d=1363523018

attachment.php?attachmentid=166030&stc=1&d=1363523018

attachment.php?attachmentid=166031&stc=1&d=1363523018

attachment.php?attachmentid=166032&stc=1&d=1363523018

attachment.php?attachmentid=166033&stc=1&d=1363523018

attachment.php?attachmentid=166034&stc=1&d=1363523018

attachment.php?attachmentid=166035&stc=1&d=1363523018

attachment.php?attachmentid=166036&stc=1&d=1363523018

Now the to do list is growing in order to get everything ready for dragonball so the weekends will be busy for me I think :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by Littler (see edit history)

The car is looking great Adam. much better without the skirts and spats. ;)

Cheers Steve, not too far off having the exterior looking how I want it, just need face lift front lights, a uk rear bumper and possibly a new set of wheels (torn between the classics or LM20's ;) ). Then it will be waiting for Baldy to have his way with it later in the year :)

Ah that's a pain will need to see why that's happening

Cheers Steve, not too far off having the exterior looking how I want it, just need face lift front lights, a uk rear bumper and possibly a new set of wheels (torn between the classics or LM20's ;) ). Then it will be waiting for Baldy to have his way with it later in the year :)

So basically it's going to look just like mine if you go for the CCW's. :D It is a great look even if I do say so myself. Either the LM20's or the Classics would look great.

So basically it's going to look just like mine if you go for the CCW's. :D It is a great look even if I do say so myself. Either the LM20's or the Classics would look great.

Not far off :D

Painted earless lip too? ;)

It is a very good look... I even have the erge for big twins now :sly: JOKE :D

As I've said to you elsewhere, this is rapidly becoming one of my favourite cars on here. Utmost admiration for your dedication to a single-minded look and finish in terms of power etc. Can't wait to see this on DB13 and still keep up with it!!

As I've said to you elsewhere, this is rapidly becoming one of my favourite cars on here. Utmost admiration for your dedication to a single-minded look and finish in terms of power etc. Can't wait to see this on DB13 and still keep up with it!!

Cheers dude :D I still need to get round to fitting the dragonball add on ;) And I sense a re-match in that sentence ;)

Stunning example! Mine's going back to Oem look, apart from TRD Spoiler and the RMM lip :)

:)

Just finished the passenger side, the fitment it very good and the quality is great very happy with them. Just need to dye the carpet black, get some OEM recaro's trimmed in black leather with red stitching, fit the red LED conversion from Si (with white LEDs for the gauges and red flash rev limit) and that's probably the interior finished :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=166284&stc=1&d=1363967125

attachment.php?attachmentid=166285&stc=1&d=1363967125

attachment.php?attachmentid=166286&stc=1&d=1363967125

attachment.php?attachmentid=166287&stc=1&d=1363967125

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo6.JPG

Well the car is officially off the road for a few weeks, the underside is getting stripped down and cleaned up. All metal areas are being cleaned and protected with a metal nano sealant and the existing underseal will be cleaned and inspected (will most likely add another coat or 2). I've decided to compete with the big boys and go for a concourse standard ;) (the single build will help with this lol) but the key thing is it will still be driven but sealed properly. I say to a lot of people that you should always enjoy the car... clean it, seal/protect it, maintain it and drive it!! :eyebrows:

I'll be posting pics of the underside progress :)