The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MINES ECU for sale - open to offers

Supralad

Selling my MINES ECU off my auto TT supra.

built in features:

removed rev limiter

removed boost cut

removed speed limiter

improved fuel and ignition maps

added fuel maps above factory boost levels

fuel cut defender

better map than the stock ECU.

The overall effect is a more responsive, faster and higher revving engine, safe fueling as well as more room for additional mods.

And these are as rare as an Essex virgin :)

sold

Get in line neo I am after one of them as well!!!

I noticed :)

I dont know why you guys dont just buy an Apexi Neo or something similar, will be cheaper than the mines, can be mapped for your car and may provide better benefits (getting rid of over fuelling) unless its the high rev lim it you want, which is pointless as stock they have run way out of steam by then.

To the OP, i am talking about the NA here, i have heard the Mines is awesome on the TT.

Not here, sorry. would like it but overpriced for me. Its just my opinion but a few years ago I would have, but there are only so many supras in the world and a fair few now have standalone/piggyback ecus so now as more are scrapped and written off a few more seem to turn up s/h. Its at a price whereby I'd rather go with a fully mappable aem etc as it can change as I decide what to do with the car. Times are harder now so people have less money to spend as we all know. also a lot of people will be saving for dragonball and other events this year.

If it was £250 I would take it, harsh as all this seems it is just my opinion.

R.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.