The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Back Up For Sale 18" Decorsa Alloy Wheels, staggered. Price lowered

DodgyRog

Price reduced to take into account the poor rear tyres, sensible offers may be listened to for collection

£300

Collection prefered, may be able to deliver for cost of Diesel (to be arranged first)

I need to give them a good check over as well, they were last on my car when it went to the bodyshop and I don't think I gave them a proper clean after, so I will obviously need to do that before any pics

So anyway

18" Decorsa Alloy Wheels Hyper Silver

8J fronts and 9J backs, Fronts have Falken 452's 235/40/18 with loads of tread 6mm ish at a guess, Rears are Falken 452's 265/35/18, 1 is just short of the wear markers and the other is on them

I now have the tyres back, after removing them for Sarah:taped: and I can get them put on if someone wants them, one with a little tread the other is on the wear markers

These do clear UK Brakes just, pic further down

35 offsets and they fit perfectly, I actually tried 275 rears and they rubbed,so the 265 tyre is right to the edge of a standard unrolled arch.

All the pics are with the tyre sizes listed, so show the fitment and they have spigot rings with them

There are a couple of minor curb marks from memory, again will confirm and get pics of any marks over the weekend, but I'm sure they were not anything major

I was keeping these as a winter set, but I now have the Pug Diesel as a winter car, so these need to go to another home

I am looking for £300 and would prefer collection

I can deliver in the Pug Diesel (40 ish mpg) for the cost of Diesel and a cuppa

Any questions please ask on the thread and be patient, I will answer as quick as I can

If these don't sell I might give up my 18" Work's VS-TX 3 piece Split Rims, but these would be a fair bit more, but if you are interested in them I am open to decent offers:eyebrows:

I am selling lots of stuff to raise cash for the Dragonball, please look at my other threads

This is an excuse to post more pics I reckon :p Free bump

Cheers for the bump:p

Lovely wheels and a very good price. Good luck with the sale.

I think they look good and have a reasonable amount of dish with the bonus of fitting over UK Brakes of course

I have got a bit of a tight back today, so don't think I will be able to drag these out of the shed, over everything else in there

Hopefully I will feel a little looser tomorrow and get some upto date pics then, but I have had a look over them and one of the rears has a very minor curb mark, all the others seem fine

They do need a good clean though, as they have a bit of the bodyshop dust all over them, so plan to do that tomorrrow as well

First post also updated with

8j Front with 35 offset

9j Rear with 35 offset

All wheels have spigot rings in them and centre caps, so ready to go on someone Supra

im sooo sorry! i never meant to stitch you up!

i had to get the right ones for me as im not gonna be able to afford to change them if i feel like it, this is it.

i still think these wheels look great, i hope iv made the right decision!

GLWS, im sure someone will snap them up

I remember these,

You stole them from me on ebay!!!

O those were the days, all those years ago when we were still building our cars from stock:cool:

Yeah they are the ones:D:bobby:, rather than me stealing them, I like to think of me not being as tight as you on the bidding:p

• 2 weeks later...

Price drop £300

Price dropped to take into account the poor rear tyres

Could do with these selling otherwise they are going to have to go back out in the shed, rather than being sat in the conservatory

Willing to listen to sensible offers for collection or you arranging a courier

Would like these but funds running low maybe you could just give them to me lol ;)

I am happy to take a decent down payment and you pay the rest over the next couple of months, just nee the money before May

If were bidding I'm fairly sure I could offer more than £0 :)

Pm replied to

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.