The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Inferno's Supra: Restored & Built From The Ground Up

Inferno

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah black grills are way nicer in my opinion, silver grills look cheap.

looking stunning mate..... speechless

As always, thank you Mitchell!

Looks awesome great work.

Thanks mate, means a lot coming from someone with such a hands-on build! Should have another update tonight ;)

With the engine in and the newly painted front fenders, the car was starting to look absolutely amazing!

New seals all around:

New rear windscreen:

Painted mesh inserts:

A nice shot of the Supra showing the monster intercooler and associated pipework:

Test fit of the clear headlights:

Close-up:

A nice side shot showing how well the painted mesh inserts blend with the front fenders:

Time for the rear wing to go on:

The car looks stunning in those mood shots.

The headlights look brilliant with the clear lenses :thumbs:

Thanks Matt, it looks even better in the sunlight... which will be coming up soon!

Tissue needed :D

Haha cheers mate ;)

bloody awesome:cool:

Thanks Martin! Hopefully I can keep things interesting as the build comes to the end!

Very nice indeed. You must be chuffed to bits (that means happy, in case you didn't know). :)

I sure am thanks Ed - to be 100% honest, there is not a single thing I would change about the car!

..................just................WOW

Thanks Dave (p.s. great name - can't have too many Davids in the world ;) )

:wow:

That is superb well done. Being nosey:taped: what do you estimate the final cost to be around?

Haha it's not being nosey... but to be honest, I have not calculated that, nor do I want to - I think I would scare the hell out of myself! I love the car and don't regret a single decision, and that is the most important thing to me ;)

holy... mother... of...... god!! stunning mate! :thumbs:

Thanks Marc, hopefully the finished pics will wow you even moreso!

Thanks Matt, it looks even better in the sunlight... which will be coming up soon!

I'd love to have see some of of the black broken up, it's a bit too much black for me, it's hard to see the lines of the car in those shots. I think TRD vents are lost, but regardless it's stunning.

I'd really like to see the difference with some lighter coloured wheels with a deep polished finished for the rim at least (like you have) :)

I'd love to have see some of of the black broken up, it's a bit too much black for me, it's hard to see the lines of the car in those shots. I think TRD vents are lost, but regardless it's stunning.

I'd really like to see the difference with some lighter coloured wheels with a deep polished finished for the rim at least (like you have) :)

Thanks Matt, as you will see in the outdoor photos, the gunmetal colour of the wheels and contrasting caliper colours nicely offset the black of the rest of the car!